• Contact information: We might collect your Name, Email, Phone Number, Street, City, State, Pin Code, Country and IP address.
• Other information: If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you're using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
• Directly from you: We collect information directly from you when you fill up the contact form. (Get a Quote)
• Passively from you: We might use analytical & tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, and browser cookies for collecting information about your usage of our website.
• To contact you: We might use the information you provide for any type direct communication after.
• To respond to your requests or questions: We might use your information to respond to any query or resolve any issue that you may face.
• To improve our products and services: We might use your information to customize your experience with us.
• To look at site trends and customer interests: We may use your information to make our website and products better.
• For security purposes: We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
• For marketing purposes: We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new products or services.
We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
• We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
• We may provide your personal details to third parties, only in order to operate the Site, provide our services to you, fulfil obligations imposed on us by applicable laws and regulations, and prevent fraud and illegal activities.
• We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our payment process or transactional message process.
• We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
• We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.